The 2021 reunion will be held July 16-18 in Columbus, Georgia.
This is the 41st annual reunion, and while we are returning to an old favorite, Georgia, this will be the first time the reunion has been in Columbus.
Thursday, July 15 or Friday, July 16 – Arrive at the hotel. Dinner will be on your own, so get a group together and enjoy one of the area’s restaurants. We will have a hospitality room open starting around noon.
Saturday, July 17 – Spend time touring Columbus and the surrounding area. The hospitality room will be available for your use all day today. The Visit Columbus GA site is a great source for things to see and do in Columbus.
Dinner plans are in progress, but we normally gather to eat between 5 and 6.
Sunday, July 18 – Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and say goodbye to your fellow Dinglers until next time.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus
6614 Whittlesey Blvd
Columbus, GA 31909
We are working with Homewood Suites to setup the room block. We will provide info for booking once arrangements have been made.
All rooms also have a sleeper sofa in addition to the beds listed. Free Wi-Fi and hot breakfast included.
Things to do
- Visit Columbus website
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center
- Columbus Botanical Center
- Columbus Museum (art & history museum)
- Historic Westville (living history museum)
- Lunchbox Museum (yes, it’s a museum dedicated to lunchboxes)
- National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus
- National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center