To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the placement of a grave marker for Johannes Dingler at Swords Cemetery in Madison, Georgia, there will be a rededication ceremony there on Saturday, July 18 at 11 AM. We invite everyone who is attending the Dingler Reunion this weekend to attend, and we hope to see everyone at the cemetery tomorrow.
We’d like to thank Diane Harbin for making the arrangements, and we are happy to have the Daughters of the American Revolution be a part of this event.
Directions to the cemetery from the Hampton Inn in Madison:
- Exit the hotel parking lot and turn right.
- Turn left on Eatonton Road
- Turn left onto I-20 East. Follow the highway for 6 miles.
- Leave the highway at towards Buckhead
- Turn left onto S Main St/Seven Islands Rd for 1.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Park Mills Rd for 3 miles.
- Turn left onto Blue Springs Rd for 1 mile.
- The cemetery will be on the left.
Hope to see you there!